- This event has passed.
Role Of Fiscal Policies In A Green COVID-19 Recovery: Experience, Best Practice And Next Steps In The Asia-Pacific Region
September 14, 2021 - September 15, 2021
- SESSION 1: The role of green fiscal policies in the recovery: Findings from the Global Recovery Observatory and the UNESCAP 2021 Socio-Economic Survey
- SESSION 2: Sustainable public financing for a green recovery to achieve the SDGs and the PARIS Agreement: Green bonds and green budgeting
- SESSION 3: Round table discussion on fiscal policy as an enabler for scaling up private investment in support of a green recovery
- SESSION 4: The potential for fossil fuel subsidy reform and carbon pricing to contribute to building forward better
- SESSION 5: The political economy of green fiscal policies in the context of green recovery
Continue reading the documentation of the workshop here.