- This event has passed.
COP25 UN Side Event on SDG8
December 5, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Co-organized by ILO, UN Environment Programme, UNDP, UNITAR, and UNIDO on the sidelines of COP25, the event on SDG 8 will demonstrate that climate action can be a driver for inclusive growth, job creation, rights and social justice. The event will be opened by a keynote address from H.E. Ms. Magdalena Valerio, Minister of Labour, Social Security and Migration of Spain. An interactive panel session will follow. Participants include:
- Ms. Zulvia Dwi Kurnaini (Anna) Deputy Director of Subsidy Policy, Ministry of Finance of Indonesia
- Mr. Pedro Pablo Silva, Head of International Relations, Ministry of Labour, Chile
- Mr. Robert Marinkovic, International Organisation of Employers
- Ms. Hauwa Mustapha, Nigeria Labour Congress
- Ms. Fatima Denton, Director UNU-INRA.